English Language & Conversation Classes
Our core values and processes
Brightspark Education Consultants – a renowned name in the field of foreign education is speedily moving ahead, to accomplish a new benchmark that is – togive facilitation to our clients/students in the field of IELTS testing. Many know that the IELTS stand for “International English Language Testing System” and successfully passing this test by securing the best marks, means, opening of the gateway for broader national and international opportunities, otherwise any lacking in this field can hinder at any or many stages in the academic life – most particularly during the foreign education.
Amazingly, Brightspark Education Consultants – the vendor of British Council Pakistan products-Register the students for the IELTS tests. Now let us give some important insights about the IELTS tests that why IELTS test is being taken, which organization conducts this English language test, and what are the benefits of this course?
Why IELTS test is being taken?
A:The IELTS test is being conducted to judge the skills of English in four areas -Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking. The ending test – speaking is conducted by a certified examiner through a face-to-face interview process. Thus IELTS test is absolutely productive and informative for the students, as this test is true-to-life and entirely practical.
Which Organization Conducting the IELTS testing?
A:Students are at liberty to register themselves at Brightspark Education Consultants, as we are working in close partnership with British Council. Students usually face difficulty in finding the date, come across the issue of banking hours, or non-availability of application form, or lacking the material for guiding, and so on, yet we are always available to register for test dates that assists in hassle-free facilitating our clients with complete ease of mind. Brightspark Education Consultants provide one window operation to register in IELTS test
What are the benefits of IELTS test?
Who are eligible for the IELTS test?
Documents required for registering IELTS with Brightspark Education Consultants Private Limited.?
- Filled IELTS Application form
- Copy of Passport or CNIC
- 3 passport size photograph with any back ground
- Pay order payable to “British Council” (Exact amount must be verified by Brightspark Education Consultants staff)
5 Step to register for IELTS test?
- Select the IELTS dates from given IELTS Calendar OR consult with HS Staff for available dates for test
- Filled the application form
- Provide all mentioned documents
- Prepare Pay order payable to “British Council” OR bring cash to our office, HS Staff will facilitate to make Pay order without any extra cost OR bank charges
- British Council will contact you for the confirmation of Registration of IELTS date through Email
The UK governemnt has announce important changes to Secure English Language Tests(SELT) for visa Purpose?
What is the Secure English Language test (SELT)?
Transitional arrangements are in place to make sure applicants who had taken a language test on or before 5 April 2015 with the old SELT providers will be able to use their certificates until 5 November 2015 for visa purposes.
IELTS will now have 4 types of IELTS:
- IELTS UKVI General Training (for visa application to study in UK).
- IELTS UKVI Academic (for visa application to study in UK).
- IELTS Academic, (not for visa application to study in UK)
- IELTS General Training, (not for visa application to study in UK).
Apply Online for Study
Online Application for Initial Assessment for Study Abroad