There are many good reasons for immigrate and looking for work in Denmark. Primarily, Denmark has an attractive working environment with calm and development-oriented functioning conditions. Danish corporate culture is characterized by a flat structure and an open conversation between management and employees.
Denmark's most important competition parameter is know-how, which is reflected in both the work facilities and views on employee development. Workplaces attach considerable priority to competence development, and most offer ongoing supplementary training to their employees.
And it doesn't just make sense to come to Denmark as a worker. Your family will also be offered good conditions here; it is a secure and safe country in which to live, and many foreigners also find there is good balance between family life and work when they come to Denmark. This is largely because the working week is only 37 hours, and because Danish employers generally respect family life.
Denmark Immigration is mainly skilled workers work and residence permit well-liked among Pakistanis in recent times. The cause behind this is that the procedure if of just 7-8 months and also you don't need IELTS Test for Denmark Immigration. Additionally, you don't have to pay heavy visa application processing charges of Visa office or Immigration Authorities.
At the present time, over 26,000 Pakistanis reside in Denmark and constitute the 4th main minority group in the Denmark. It is opposing to Canada Immigration or Australia Immigration. In spite of the truth that over the last 35 years Pakistanis in Denmark have worked tough to mix communally and ethnically into Danish society. So young citizens from Pakistan definitely consider themselves to be more Danish than Pakistani.Pakistan Denmark relations have been increased since last few years and Denmark wants to see more Pakistanis for the enlargement of its economy. So immigration to Denmark is an excellent option for those Pakistanis who have University Degrees and appropriate experience and desire to explore their upcoming by immigrating in an industrial country.
We clear the way to your license to practice as a medical doctor, dentist & nurse in Denmark
Are you a doctor, dentisit or nurse who completed your studies and would like to do your specialist training in Denmark? Are you now facing the challenge of meeting all the administrative requirements to acquire your license to practice medicine, dentistry or nursing? There are numerous formal as well as individual requirements to deal with. We can offer you our support!
We offer you
- a complete Service Package to provide you with professional support until you acquire your license to practice medicine
- complete guide line of Danish Intensive Course to deepen your language skills and a special purposes module "Danish for Doctors"
- support during the intercultural integration process in your daily work in hospital
- accommodation during your stay if required When you book our Complete Service Package,
we guarantee optimal and time-saving preparation until you acquire your license to practice as a medical doctor
- Benefit from the individual and independent counseling service provided by Global Education Denmark
- Take advantage information service of the best Danish languages info to prepare for your career
- Benefit from many years of experience which our counselor has in the field of international exchange and intercultural communication to achieve optimal integration in your new professional surroundings
For further detail information Please contact with us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Peshawar: +92 91 5702952 | Islambad: +92 51 2222959 | Lahore: +92 423 5782189
Brightspark Education Consultants Application Online System