Exciting times at Cardiff ISC as we expand our product range with the introduction of the International Year One, leading to the second year of undergraduate study.
First intake is September 2022, with the option of English Language Preparation from June.
- Accounting and Finance
Did you know?
- It is the first International Year One in Study Group’s portfolio to lead to the second year of undergraduate degrees at a Russell Group university in the subject areas of accounting and finance, engineering and law degrees.
- The first university in Study Group’s UK portfolio to offer 2nd year access to LLB Law via the International Year One
- Students won’t be required to have Physics to study Engineering, just Maths
- The Engineering stream offers the broadest range of Engineering progression options including Mechanical, Civil, Medical, Architectural, Electrical and Environmental
- Accounting and Finance degrees all have the option of a placement year, whilst Engineering degrees have a Year in Industry opportunity
- It gives access to the only Russell Group University to offer both courses currently required to quality as a barrister or solicitor – the Bar Professional training Course and the Legal Practice Course – so students can stay with Cardiff to complete their entire legal education
- September (all 3 routes) and January (Accounting and Finance or Engineering only) start.
- Academic IELTS for UKVI (or equivalent) 5.5 (minimum 5.5 in writing and no skill less than 5)
- Good high school graduation grades or equivalent plus up to one year of further study