Study in Sweden for January 2019 Intake for Bachelor & Master Program.
Admission open until 25 July 2018 with limited seats availability
First Come & First Serve
Minimum Entry Requirements: Intermediate with at least 60% Grades
Study gap up to four years accepted.
- Highly Quality Education with Internationally recognized degrees
- An ideal place for leaning to think creatively
- Globally recognized and breathtaking campuses
- No language barrier
- The courses are exhaustive, general and extensive.
- Emphasis both on theory and practical.
- Taught from the perspective of working in Sweden
- Enjoying a sustainable, environmentally-friendly & Scandinavian attractive lifestyle
- Having experience a society marked by equality and diversity
- Studying & living in land of innovation and peaceful society
- Gain expertise for the rest of your life
- Learn from leading academics & at your own pace
- The safe and sound option
- Lots of cultural events to get breaks
- Travel to other Schengen countries.
- Work as well as study
- Possibility of Immigration