Federal Skill Worker Canada

You need to submit an application into a pool of foreign skilled professionals. There is a variety of fields and categories offered in which you can apply.

Your application is ranked on the basis of your work experience, age, and education. If you are selected, you will get an invitation to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence.

The current application processing system in effect is the Express Entry Program which is based on your skills, experience, education and language skills.

You must provide Canadian equivalency of your educational credentials and a proof of your language proficiency by submitting your exam results from the CIC designated institutions.
Also, your medical exams and security checks must be clear to go through the program

No Comments

Be the first to start a conversation

Leave a Comment